New Camelio Personality Packs, Mobile Accessories, Youth Electronics and Musical Instruments Feature Iconic, Beloved Characters Ahead of Upcoming 3D Animated Movie
FALL TOY PREVIEW, DALLAS (October 7, 2014) – Just ahead of their first-ever 3D animated feature film, Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock and the entire Peanuts gang will debut this spring on a new line of mobile, audio, electronic and musical products by audio and electronics leader Sakar International. Sakar announced the new brand license and product line featuring some of the world’s most beloved characters at the 2014 Toy Industry Association’s Fall Toy Preview going on now through October 9 at the Dallas Market Center/World Trade Center.
The iconic Peanuts brand boasts 99 percent consumer awareness, with billions of global fans and a long-running comic strip read by some 45 million people each day. The perennial-favorite Peanuts television specials snag the #1 spot in primetime each holiday season, and more than 50,000 new Facebook fans each week have made Peanuts the #1 most talked-about character on Facebook. Ad Age even cited the comic characters as the most-shared branded Instagram video of 2013. “Peanuts the Movie,” an all-new 3D CGI feature film, is set to debut in November 2015 in more than 100 global markets.
“The Peanuts brand and its iconic characters are global sensations with massive consumer appeal that spans every age group, from kids, teens and tweens to Gen Y Millennials and even older adults,” said Liza Abrams, VP of licensing with Sakar. “It’s a part of American history, and we’re very pleased to offer this new line of electronics and accessories that Peanuts fans of all ages will love.”
The new Peanuts lineup includes:
· Personality Packs for the Vivitar Camelio customizable tablet, including a Peanuts-themed bumper case, wallpapers, widgets and photo editing software.
· Smartphone and tablet cases, chargers, power banks and styluses, plus USB flash drives
· Audio products, including Bluetooth wireless and corded speakers, headphones and earbuds.
· Consumer electronics, such as boomboxes, CD players, alarm/clock radios, digital and video cameras.
· Flashlights, walkie-talkies, text messengers, a password journal, karaoke machines and other youth electronics.
· A wide range of musical instruments, such as acoustic and electric guitars, plus keyboards and a mini-piano (just like Schroeder), as well as drums, tambourines, a recorder, and even musical kits including a selection of multiple instruments.
The products are expected to hit store shelves this spring. To learn more about the complete line of Peanuts electronics, audio accessories and musical products by Sakar, visit Booth 12-1400 on Level 12 during the 2014 Fall Toy Preview or visit www.sakar.com.